We are enormously grateful that the Government has recognised the importance of gardening for people’s wellbeing and allowed Garden Centres to remain open during the lockdown period beginning Thursday 5th November.
The Planteria, Gift Shop & Pet & Aquatic Centre will remain open as normal, while unfortunately, both our Restaurants as well as the Family Farm and playgrounds will be closed from Thursday 5th November. However, the ‘Walled Garden Coffee Shop & Restaurant’ will be operating a take away service as per the previous lockdown.
The safety of our team & customers remains our number one priority. We will be increasing and reinforcing measures to ensure everyone stays safe as follows:
• We will be restricting the number of people entering our site at both the main entrance and the gift shop entrance, to alleviate congestion.
• Wherever possible, please avoid visiting in family groups – we would prefer one/two persons per household.
• Additional covered queuing areas and complimentary umbrellas are being provided.
• Self sanitising stations have been provided for both trollies and baskets.
• Where possible, please try to plan your shopping list prior to visiting, keeping browsing to a minimum.
• Please try to avoid peak times (between 11am – 4pm). We will be reviewing later opening options.
• Please be considerate to others and maintain appropriate social distancing where possible.
• Please ensure masks (unless exempt), are worn indoors at all times and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Wherever possible, please pay by card or contactless.
These measures are paramount in the interest of keeping all of our customers and staff safe. If we do not adhere to these strict safety measures, we could also be forced to close, removing an essential service from the community.
For customers who do not wish to visit in this lockdown period, we are currently working on making more products available via our online shop and would encourage customers to call us on 01226 744842 (ext.1) with any queries.
Once again we would like to thank you for your support during this very difficult time and we wish you and your families well over the coming weeks.