28th October-1st November
If you’re looking for fiendish fun and devilish delights this half-term then Wentworth is the place to be!
Bring your little monsters along in fancy dress and let them go wild in our Family Farm* where a host of fun activities will keep them entertained for hours including:
- Creepy Crawly Encounters (throughout the day)
- Guess the Weight of the Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Hunt (small treats available)
- Spooky Story Time (1:00pm daily)
- Fancy Dress Competition (1:30pm daily) with prizes available.
- Free games to play including ‘Whack-a-Rat’, ‘Beastly Ball Toss’, ‘Halloween Hoopla’ & ‘Mystery Box Game’
If your feeling particularly brave, why not visit the Wentworth Witches’ Cavern in our Historic Gardens** and take a trip about the Forest of Fear where evil lurks around every corner (Witches Cavern open 11:00am-12.30pm and 2:00pm-3.30pm).
*Normal Family Farm admission applies
*Normal Historic Gardens admission applies plus additional £1 per child that wishes to visit the Wentworth Witches’ Cavern